Thursday, November 19, 2009

Five additional Atkins MR/ID related court decisions posted today at ICDP


Five additional Akins MR death penalty court related decisions have just been posted to the "Court Decisions" section of the ICDP blog.  Another gracious tip-of-the-hat to Kevin Foley, a regular guest blogger at ICDP, for providing copies.  A total of n=43 court decisions are now available for reading and research.

Each can be accessed via the links below:


If my "skim memory" serves me well, I believe the Hill and Green decisions involve some Daubert expert testimony standard related issues and decisions.  Also, I believe the Nelson decision seemed like a good decision given the presented psychological expert information.  I hope to say more at a later date.

 I  have not read these and don't have any psychometrically related comments at this time. I'm still overwhelmed  with professionals sending me copies of decisions and other material, so my current triage-based decision is to get the material posted.......so others can have access.  With time I will be selectively reading and commenting (when I feel it appropriate) about psychometric issues in select cases. 

I just need to get the back load of files I've received posted and linked before I can dig into these myself. 

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,