Thursday, December 31, 2009

ICDP blog now listed as American Bar Association blawg


I'm pleased to announce that that ICDP blog is now listed as an American Bar Association blawg. Click here to view the ICDP listing at the ABA blawg page.  I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all potential new readers that may come from the ABA blawg resource page. Please feel free to e-mail me questions and comments.

I also invite interested professionals in the legal profession who work with Atkins cases to consider guest blog posts. If you have a topic, issue, case, etc., that you would like to share with others, contact me regarding the possibility of a guest blog post.  Also, if you are aware of an article, blog post, etc., that is relevant to the topics covered at this blog, I would appreciate and welcome receiving a copy for possible posting.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,