Saturday, July 31, 2010

iPost: Psychology and Crime News



Psychology and Crime News


Twitter Updates for 2010-07-30

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 04:00 PM PDT

Powered by Twitter Tools

Now on Twitter

Posted: 30 Jul 2010 09:09 AM PDT

It's still hard to find the time to keep Crimepsychblog and the Deception Blog updated and I am not sure when (if ever) I will have the time to post as regularly as I used to. Meanwhile I'm still finding plenty of interesting links and papers so rather than waiting til I have time to blog about them properly (which will probably be never) I'm going to give Twitter a go. If I've configured the plugin correctly then there should be regular digests of the tweets posted to these blogs, so you can carry on watching here, or follow me at http://twitter.com/crimepsychblog.