Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Comments by an "Eminence Grise": Stephen Greenspan's 2010 AAIDD Atkins MR/ID Death Penalty Symposium commentary



Thanks to Dr. Stephen Greenspan for making his PPT slide presentation, which was part of a 2010 AAIDD Atkins MR/ID Death Penalty Symposium, available for viewing via my SlideShare account (click here).  The file is available for viewing on-line but the download feature has been disabled.  If you want to read a brief summary of the presentation, which includes a link to Greenspan's web page, click here.

Kudos and thanks to Steven.

Peer pressure is now on to have all PPT modules put on-line...including my own...which I will need to construct since I, for the first time EVER, did my presentation from written notes due to time constraints  (darn).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,